DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: Reimagining your Not-for-Profit Finance & Accounting
Tuesday, May 11, 2021
1 - 3 p.m. EST
The COVID-19 pandemic required many in the not-for-profit industry to quickly rethink their operations and leverage technology for fundraising, stakeholder communications and employee engagement efforts.
Now the question is how to maximize these lessons learned and opportunities and develop a sustainable and comprehensive digital transformation strategy to maximize your success?
During a two-hour webinar, RKL’s Gretchen Naso and Victoria Pritchard and RKL eSolutions’ Dave Cieslak will provide you with tangible takeaways to maximize your digital success in your finance and accounting function. They’ll focus on the areas of greatest impact and equip you with the questions to ask to uncover an optimal solution for your organization.
Participants of this session will be able to:
- Discover the importance of driving decision making with real-time financial and operational information
- Identify areas where Accounts Payable automation can provide the greatest impact to your organization
- Determine how dimensions allow organizations to analyze performance with precision, simplify chart of accounts and tailor reporting to match unique needs
- Recognize the software solutions to satisfy the new reporting requirements of the updated ASC 842 Lease Accounting standard
Register for this Webinar
- CPE: Earn 2 hours in the field of accounting. See course description above
- Cancellations: Cancellations outside of unforeseen circumstances are requested by May 10, 2021
- Prerequisites: None | Advanced Preparation: None | Program Level: Basic | Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
For information regarding our complaint policy, contact RKL’s HR department at 717.394.5666.RKL is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE Credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website, www.learningmarket.org.