A&A and Business Succession Update
Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Lancaster Marriott & Convention Center
25 S. Queen Street, Lancaster
1:30 to 4 p.m. E.T.
Reception begins at 4 p.m.
Successful Succession: Setting Your Business Up for an Effective Transition
The most successful business transitions involve proactive planning to reap the most reward for the individual and business. In this panel discussion, we'll talk about the best practices that help ensure a favorable outcome. Earn 1 Business Management and Organization CPE credit.Attendees will:
- Discover the most important first step - defining personal mission and values and incorporating them into a transition plan
- Determine the key considerations in a personal financial plan
- Identify available exit options for the business
It’s imperative that companies stay abreast of current guidance on accounting and financial reporting to avoid costly regulatory mistakes. The RKL team will walk you through how to stay ahead of regulatory requirements, including interpreting ASC 842 guidance, understanding the difference between Financial Reporting Framework for Small & Medium Entities (FRF) and U.S. GAAP reporting guidance and realizing the impact of cyber security on internal controls. Earn 1.5 Accounting CPE credit.Attendees will be able to:
- Interpret the ASC 842 guidance to maintain compliance by capitalizing most leases on the balance sheet
- Apply accounting guidance to maintain the accuracy of their financial reporting
- Understand FRF reporting guidance versus GAAP reporting guidance
- Identify cyber security measures that could potentially impact your internal controls
- CPE: Earn up to 1.5 hours in the field of accounting and 1 hour in the field of business management and organization, see course description above.
- Cancellations: Cancellations outside of unforeseen circumstances are requested by December 6, 2022.
- Refunds: Due to this session being offered free of charge, no refunds will be issued.
- Prerequisites: None | Advanced Preparation: None | Program Level: Basic | Delivery Method: Group Live
For information regarding our complaint policy, contact RKL’s HR department at 717.394.5666. RKL is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have the final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE Credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website, www.learningmarket.org.